LX7000 Looking for new glider
AA
2021-01-20 06:12:57 UTC
I have a LX7000 with rear seat repeater we removed from our Duo Discus. It was working at the time of removal and I would like it to find a new home.
Abe Abair
2024-01-26 19:45:55 UTC
So how much you looking to get for this unit really only need the front unit have a rear and vario unit already
Abe Abair
2024-01-26 23:02:02 UTC
I have a LX7000 with rear seat repeater we removed from our Duo Discus. It was working at the time of removal and I would like it to find a new home.
Interested if you still have the LX7000 system and hope you have the gps and vario for frt seat that is what I need