For Sale: ASH-26E
t***@serkowski.com
2016-01-18 22:37:00 UTC
Why not jump on the bandwagon... :-)

http://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=1231

2001 ASH-26E, 1500 hours, excellent shape, low engine time (I prefer to take a tow and (rarely) use the engine to save me from a long retrieve)

Looking to downsize budget and glider, so will replace it with an ASW-27.

-Tom
5Z
Greg Delp
2016-01-18 23:09:07 UTC
How about an even trade for my 27? :) That's a beauty and I wish I could swing purchase price. Good luck.
Jonathan St. Cloud
2016-01-18 23:13:48 UTC
Well hell, if we are trading I will trade an ASG-29Es for an ASH-31E :)
u***@ix.netcom.com
2016-01-19 01:04:55 UTC
Post by Jonathan St. Cloud
Well hell, if we are trading I will trade an ASG-29Es for an ASH-31E :)
How about a '29 for a '29E. Not trying to be too piggy!
LOL
UH
t***@serkowski.com
2016-03-23 02:47:27 UTC
Price reduced on this beautiful Schleicher ASH-26E in excellent condition. Original factory gelcoat looks good as new, no crazing. Factory winglets, Schleicher propeller, Tinted canopy, Dual 18 Ah SLA batteries, Aluminum top Cobra trailer with solar panel and dual chargers for glider batteries. Udo Rumph solo rigger, wing stands, tail dolly, two tow bars, tail lifter to help with getting the dolly on and off. Proven 1000K performer and holder of several state, US, and a world record. One owner, no damage history.
m***@muroc.k12.ca.us
2016-03-23 18:10:44 UTC
Have looked this glider over very carefully and it is indeed in exceptional condition.
Dan Marotta
2016-03-24 14:46:05 UTC
Ditto. I had a chance to look it over this past Sunday when Tom was in
town.
Dan, 5J
r***@gmail.com
2017-07-27 00:05:06 UTC
Glider sold already?
t***@serkowski.com
2017-07-27 00:45:31 UTC
More than a year ago :-)
Glider sold already?
j***@yahoo.fr
2018-03-20 13:50:34 UTC
Hello,
I am looking to buy a Ash26E.
Do you know some one to buy ?
Best regards,
JC
John Cochrane
2018-03-20 17:32:46 UTC
Call Rex Mayes. He often knows of people on the fence to sell ASH (and maybe upgrade to a 31!)
John Cochrane
Darryl Ramm
2018-03-20 18:52:06 UTC
But probably not in France...

(I hear demand for used ASH26E in the USA outstrips supply).