Motorgliders Are Like Breast Implants
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-02-11 22:35:51 UTC
Look guys, there is nothing glamorous about motorgliders, they are the a fake persona of a glider. They have those pop-up or out fake examples of something to impress those only interested in the esthetics. I often refer to the motorglider as the push to start button that looks good but has no natural touch! I was calling on the frequency the last couple of days and asked if there were any motorglider guys flying at SLGP, the replies were so congested that every motorglider pilot was trying to reply all at once. These guys were flying up and down HWY 27 and acting like they had done some 1000K triangle, God help these guys. OBTP
jfitch
2024-02-13 16:43:59 UTC
Old Bob, you are suffering from Motorglider Envy Syndrome (MES). This often afflicts older gentlemen who cannot Get It Up on their own and require outside assistance. This assistance can be in the form of drug treatment (now available mail order and generic) or finding a partner to "tug your towline". These often are not available at the time of greatest need, so spontaneity to perform the Act of Soaring is severely affected. The simplest treatment is always to address the root cause: the lack of internal ability to "rise to the occasion". I'd suggest visiting your favorite Sailplane Salesman (or I guess we need to say "Salesperson" these days) to see what they can offer you to assist with MES. Since about 80% of sailplanes sold these days have the needed ability there should be many choices.
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-02-13 21:36:48 UTC
Post by jfitch
Post by ***@gmail.com
[...]
Fitch, what a great comeback, this would never be allowed on RAS Grinch! Never had to worry about the GMH button to make me rise to the occasion, You MG guys need assistance to complete the deal, the ROOT cause is the pump it up contraption on your glider, may just be something that runs in the family, never the less, I am impressed by your sense of humor, more of you motorglider guys need to take note.
Fitch, as you know this circus is coming to an end in just nine days, I must say that it has always been a pleasure to have you in the arena, this is much better than the octagon on UFC. There will be a new and exciting forum starting very soon, just working out the final details and closing the deal. Let me be the first to invite you to the new and exciting forum, one void of a HOA type moderator cop, come to the party as you are, no Grinch's are allowed. Haven't heard from Eric for quiet a while, and 2G seems to be restrained, probably in shackles from the local authorities.
Speaking of those pop up buttons, they do look good, don't really look like the PURE package, I have seen a few!!! Take care Fitch, hope you did have a good trip on the canoe this past summer, going all the way to Alaska must have been tiring. I hope to see you at Cloudbase soon. You good purist friend, Old Bob, The Purist.
Tim Newport-Peace
2024-02-15 10:05:16 UTC
On 11/02/2024 22:35, ***@gmail.com wrote:
<snip>
Sorry, I don't understand.
Does OBTP have a Motorglider or a Breast Implant?
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-02-15 11:46:26 UTC
Post by Tim Newport-Peace
<snip>
Sorry, I don't understand.
Does OBTP have a Motorglider or a Breast Implant?
Not either one, Fitch has a bit of humor in his soul, good to see a MG guy that can have a few laughs. OBTP