More Motorglider Problems
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-01-25 21:06:36 UTC
My good friend Todd called me yesterday and informed me that his JS3 jet was inoperable. I asked what the specific problem was and he told me that the engine would not go up or down. Now Old Bob, The Purist, had a few words and laughs about his current situation. I laughed and told him that he was now in the category of a PURIST, I told him that I never has that problem with my Lowly 27. Old Bob, The Purist
s.bral...@gmail.com
2024-01-28 00:33:12 UTC
It takes a "special" type of person to laugh about his friends problem and brag about the laughing to the community.

Steve
jfitch
2024-01-28 16:27:38 UTC
It takes a special kind of person to out a friend for sometimes 'not being able to get it up' while at the same time admitting that he can never get it up.
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-01-28 22:38:52 UTC
Post by jfitch
Post by ***@gmail.com
It takes a "special" type of person to laugh about his friends problem and brag about the laughing to the community.
Steve
It takes a special kind of person to out a friend for sometimes 'not being able to get it up' while at the same time admitting that he can never get it up.
Fitch, glad to see you back in the game!!!
ED is a common disorder among motorglider pilots, it is called EXTENSION DISORDER, which is not being able to get the motor up when needed. There is also another common disorder among motorglider fliers and that is they can get it up but it is a DUD, just wont do the job, we call this the Not Firing Disorder. Motorglider owners can relate to all the disorders, including thin skin, ego problems, lack of humor syndrome and many more. Your old friend, Old Bob, The Purist
jfitch
Yeah, but 'purists' hire a surrogate to get it up. We call this prostitution, or "pay to play". Now motor glider pilots are capable of self satisfaction, but that is the whole point: doing what we want, when we want, without having to troll the streets for a trick (you might call a tow), or stand in line for seconds.
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-01-29 21:31:33 UTC
Post by jfitch
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by jfitch
Post by ***@gmail.com
[...]
Fitch, I almost pissed in my pants laughing at your reply, that was a good one, the Grinch on RAS Prime would have you on the cell phone trying to explain all of the complaints. Now JIm, us Purist have a PERMA HARD, always ready to rumble, we don't have to prime our engine or take shock therapy from some battery pack. Our package always works, at times we go so hard that we need a relight. I hope to fly my LOWLY 27 this week , it has been quiet a while, trying to recover from a minor setback. Look forward to seeing you on the new , un-moderated, and inclusive soaring open forum. Old Bob, The Purist