8 Hours and Counting
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-02-21 21:41:52 UTC
Just waiting for the ball to drop, having a cold beer here on the coastline of South Florida and enjoying life. I look forward to seeing all of you good guys at Cloudbase soon. OBTP
youngbl...@gmail.com
2024-02-22 00:00:11 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Just waiting for the ball to drop, having a cold beer here on the coastline of South Florida and enjoying life. I look forward to seeing all of you good guys at Cloudbase soon. OBTP
I'll be at Perry soon, closest I get to you. Flying the -24e with UH winglets.
Charlie, don't hold your breath, you never know where OBTP will show up. Might just surprise you with a short visit and I will bring Eileen's 24 with those UH winglets, saved my ass once and will probably do it again. The motorist on the Florida Turnpike were stopping to take a look as I was Thermaling over that swamp and they could see the sun glistening off those UH winglets. I do plan on flying in March down here with the renegades at TCSC, keep an eye on OLC, you will get a few laughs. Eileen is flying one day at the Geritol Classic with KS in his MOTORGLIDER, can you believe that???? My wife flying in a damn MOTORGLIDER, what in the world is happening??????? OBTP